Fire Paint Certificate
Certificate of Supply for Fire Paint - free of charge Certificate with our fire paints
Property Repair Systems - 01626 331351 -
Real People answer in plain English
Fire Paint Certificate of Supply for Fire Retardant and Fire Resistant Intumescent Paint - free of charge Certificate, for use with Local Authorities and Fire Inspectors.
Fire Paint Certificates can cover our Fire Paints and Varnishes applied to wood, doors, plasterboard and steel.
A Fire Certificate of Supply can be issued for each Project. This is essential if you have to satisfy your Insurers, the Fire and Building Control Authority and for Client Records. Without a Fire Certificate you may be vulnerable to prosecution in the event of a fire. We cannot issue a Fire Certificate of Supply if we have not produced a Specification in the first place, so please do not buy paints without asking for a Specification.
CERTIFICATION - why you will need a Certificate of Supply
A Fire Certificate of Supply can be issued for each Project. This is essential if you have to satisfy your Insurers, the Fire and Building Control Authority and for Client Records. Without a Fire Certificate you may be vulnerable to prosecution in the event of a fire. We cannot issue a Certificate of Supply if we have not produced a Specification in the first place, so please do not buy paints without asking for a Specification.
Our unique Fire Retardant Certificate of Supply Offer
Give us your Fire Paint or Fire Varnish area dimensions and you can have by telephone, fax or E Mail:
- an instant fixed price Quotation to include a Fire Certificate of Supply, Delivery and detailed Specification for Fire Paint or Fire Varnish
- a Building Inspector ready document set, with Data Sheet, for his or her approval
- free product support by telephone before, during and after application, to ensure that you meet the Fire Regulations
Don't get caught out by just buying any old Fire Paint or Fire Varnish - use our Free Service and get it right first time.
See Certificate Application Form - click here
Suitable For Fire Certification of:
1. Fire Retardant coated Softwoods, Hardwoods, MDF, Chipboard, Melamine faced sheet, Bamboo, Steel.
2. Interior and Exterior Fire Retardant Paints: Fire Retardent paints and varnishes Certificated for doors, decking, bar-tops, panelling, cladding and floors.
3. Fire Retardant Painted surfaces, Fire Varnished, Stained and Unpainted surfaces.
4. Fire Retardant Clear finishes, White Finishes or Coloured Finishes.
5. Fire Paints in Loft Conversions, Hotels, Boarding House, Flats.
6. Fire Doors, and door upgrades to modify existing solid wood doors to 30 minutes (FD30) Standard.
7. Fire Painting to Exhibition Stands, Shopping Centre Kiosks, Night Club Bars, Restaurant Bars, Shop Fixtures, Shop Shelving.
Fire Certificate of Supply
Certificates for: Class O and Class 1, 30 minutes, 60 minutes and 90 minutes Fire Resistance, Timber and Steel.
Colours: Clear Varnish and all B.S. and RAL Colours available ex stock for Next Day Delivery. For a RAL Colour Chart Click Here.
Finishes: Matt, Eggshell, Gloss and Metallic.
Property Repair Systems
TEL: 01626 331351 FAX: 01626 331143
Site written by: David Moore
David Moore, B.A. (Hons.), C.T.I.S., C.R.D.S. Technical Author